In line with the company growth, we are looking for suitable candidates to join us as:
Based in Penang HQ Office
Customer service support
- Greeting all visitors;
- Responsible to deliver the standard of service to the customers;
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email & general correspondence.
- Handling event coordination, both internally and externally;
- Administrative support tasks, including receiving visitors, preparing meeting rooms, sorting & distributing mails/fax, preparing general correspondence & assisting with relevant departments when necessary;
- Answering, screening, forwarding phone calls & ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff members on a timely basis;
- Managing of office supplies such as stationery, equipment & furniture;
- Maintaining office services as required, such as cleaner and maintenance companies;
- Receiving & dispatching deliveries;
- Managing & upkeep of reception area;
- Diary management & management of meeting rooms; and
- Perform any additional duties as and when requested by HOD and the management.
Requirements : -
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM Certificate/ Diploma in any field;
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required skills : telephone etiquette, good in verbal communication, computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Skills;
- A team player with a pleasant personality; and
- Attention to detail and a fast learner.
Based in HQ Penang
- To handle full set of account, prepare monthly closing and financial reports independently under minimum supervision;
- To ensure accounting records and systems comply with the company's policies, approved accounting standards, related statutory / tax requirements;
- To prepare payment vouchers / journal vouchers / bank reconciliations;
- To manage various aspects of month end closing activities including ensuring proper cut off and timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
- To assist in monitoring the company cash flow, checking bank balances / bank statement, preparing monthly bank reconciliation and computing cash flow forecast periodically;
- To execute all necessary paper work and assist in all aspects of accounting, budget and forecast, and tax preparations;
- To assist and handle any ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in related discipline, or part qualify of professional exam i.e. ACCA, CIMA, LCCI;
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in related field is required;
- Knowledge in IFCA and Biztrak system will be an added advantage;
- Able to handle full set of accounts preferably in property development industry;
- Knowledge in GST/SST is an added advantage;
- Dynamic self-starter with initiative and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Good team player matured with good analytics skills and detail oriented;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good verbal and written skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin;
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Please e-mail a cover letter, resume to [email protected] In the cover letter tell us why you want to work at SEAL.